Subject: Re: Bug in LW 4.0 for Amiga?
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 22:43:37 -0700

On Fri, 19 Apr 1996, Terry wrote:

> >I'm baffled by a LW bug that won't let me see the slider gadgets in
> >the file windows unless I have one selected with the mouse. Has
> >anyone else (not) seen this?
>
> I noticed this too.  I don't know that it is a bug exactly or just a poor
> decision on a GUI!!   I wish they would fix/change it back!!  it does show
> up when you click and drag it though.

This is not a bug, but it should be happening either.  I remember reading
on the NewTek BBS that the solution was to install a new ASL.library file
or something...it should be available for download from the NewTek BBS, if
nowhere else.

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner

 Lightspeed Animation Contest entries must be received by May 3rd, 1996!
                                                          -------------